Tropic Isle Living - Coconut Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Made with organic virgin coconut oil and pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil.
- protect both roots and strands of hair from breakage
- seal in moisture by penetrating the hair shaft
- improve blood circulation
- natural antioxidants and nutrients found in coconut oil will deliver critical resources to improve your hair’s softness and luster
- rich in vitamin E, vitamin K and iron
- effectively eliminates dandruff
- makes hair shiny and soft
Apply to hair (like grease) for moisturizing effect. Massage into scalp for healthy hair, hair growth and scalp nourishment. Apply to scalp 2-3 times a week or as needed for moisture. Hot Oil Treatment: Warm 3Tblsp. of the castor oil and massage into hair then put on heating cap for a half hour OR massage castor oil into hair, put on heating cap and sit under dryer for 10min. This should be done once a week. For The Skin: Massage into skin to moisturize dry skin. For Aches and Pains: Warm and massage into areas of discomfort.
Tip: For dry, permed, and colored hair add 3Tblsp. To a deep conditioner to add and seal in moisture and apply once a week
Organic Coconut Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Wheat Germ Oil